type='text/javascript'/> just like Labyrinth: Happy Birthday^^
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Birthday^^

It was my first big surprise from Siew hui, Yennie & my bro..
They were hiding in my bedroom when i was bathing..
Once I step into my bedroom, they all shouted "Happy Birthday" and sang ~happy birthday to you~happy birthday to you~happy birthday to chuchu~happy birthday to you~ hahaha^^
So happy^^

Handmade chocolate cake by Yennie ♥

Yummy meesuah from mummy *muackss*♥

Maniature perfume set from KS and 素娴姐姐

Thank you very much!

Cute little cupcake from Yennie^^

Pouch & wallet from Jia man, Mei yen & Siew hui^^

Lovely handmade birthday card by Siew Hui^^
Thank you ♥

nice cup from Peng onn*

Thank you^^

Cat breeds & cat care encyclopedia from A2!

Thank you♥

0 comments: